Sunday, February 16, 2014

Twelve Weeks and 2 Days

On Thursday I go and God willing we will hear baby Niall's heart beat. 

Yes this is the announcement.  Sometime in the summer we are expecting Niall baby #6.  Are we excited!!  you know we are.  Are we scared?? I can speak for myself and YES I am scared. 

While at mass this morning I decided it may be helpful to other women if I were to blog about my journey through this pregnancy.  My journey will be different than other Mama's that have had a loss.  I am sure that every journey is different.  I am also sure there will be many similarities.  It is my journey and all I can do is hope that it helps one Mama out there. 

Yes today I am 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  I wasn't going to talk about it until after my appointment on Thursday but today it was clear that it doesn't matter.  If something happens between now and Thursday I will share that part of my journey. 

Please pray for me and my family!  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment