Friday, February 28, 2014

Snowflakes




Every snowflake is as unique as each one of us are. 
 
At our beautiful lunch Tea party there were snowflakes decorating the table.  Also on the table was a beautiful ice candles I wish I took a picture of but I didn't think of it at that moment.  When we went back to our seats in the hall the snowflakes where on each of our chairs.  How beautiful to remind us we are all individual.  We all have our own snowflake journey.
 
Retreat Centerpiece!
 
These Snowflakes reminded me to invite each of you to share your snowflake journeys.  I have heard from some of you.  I would love to hear from more of you.  Know I am praying for you all on your journey.
 
Leave your snowflake journey in the comments below or feel free to email me at ajniall@hotmail.com
 
 
Prayer for me and know I will be pre for you.  God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment