Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Baby Thomas or Not

I foresee a bit of a problem in August.  Thomas does not like to share Mama! 

My little St Joseph with baby Jesus - Thomas
The other day, on James' birthday, Thomas was getting mad because James was snuggling with Mama. 

I guess we are really going to have to talk to him.  When I asked if he was going to share Mama with the baby he said "No, I'm going to share the baby with Briana W."  Briana is a 4-H friend, Thomas usually calls her Katelyn her sister but he got her name right this time.

He is no longer a baby even though he thinks he is a baby, my baby.  Oh boy, he is going to be in for a big shock in August!!  Luckily I know he loves babies.  He is just a little to touchy.  We will work on that too.      

Please pray for Thomas and our family as I am praying for you and your family.  God Bless!   

No comments:

Post a Comment