Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Upon High

View from the our usually seat at St. Benedict Abbey.
 
One of my comforts as a mother who lost my little saint is getting to look upon him most Sundays. 
 
 Peter was buried at the little cemetery at St. Benedict Abbey in Still River, MA.  When we go to Mass at the Abbey, which happens most Sundays, I feel a since of comfort, love and even closeness to Peter.  I look out the window and know Peter's body is not far beyond the bushes. 
 
Sundays do give me a since of high.  I am looking forward to the spring when I am able to walk down and visit him more often. 
 
I am so grateful for the kindness and generosity the Abbey has shown our family.  We are so blessed to have them in our community and more importantly in our lives.  Please prayer they continue to get new vocations. 
 
Pray for us as we continue to pray for you!  God Bless.   

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. It is a rare gift to be so close to him while you are at Mass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so blessed Erin. God truly does love us. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to go visit him.

      Delete