Thursday, March 27, 2014

{Prayer Shawl and More}

{Pretty Special}
 

This prayer shawl is pretty in so many ways.  The color of blue chosen for this shawl is perfect with a dark and light mix.  A great Marian blue.  I love that it was knitted with love and prayers just for me.  This prayer shawl was made for me by one of Adriana's friends.  The fact that she though of me and prayed for me is beautiful and very special.  Thanks Kaleigh for making this prayer shawl for me. 
{Choosing Happy}
This week I wrote about choosing happiness.  I have reason not to be happy but I am happy (we all do right), truly happy.  I am choosing to be happy.  I am working on smiling as much as I can because this makes me happy.  Smiling at everyone also makes me less likely to be grouchy and grumpy when I don't like the way someone is doing something, usually making my coffee!


{Unintended Family Freak Show}

Earlier this week I had a doctors appointment and our family became the family of freaks.  In our 2 children culture walking in a doctors office with 3 children is out of the ordinary.  Walk in the doctors office with 3 children and 1 on the way well you are crazy.  For some reason you add dad to that picture and I just see people pointing and laughing.  We were on stage entertaining even though that was not our intent.  Yes, we are the funny freak show family with 3 children and 1 on the way.  I can't imagine bringing more into a doctors office and I know that there are many of you out there in that exact situation. 
 
{Emotions are super real}

My emotions are super real.  Being pregnant and hormonal is super real.  I am still trying to figure out what all my emotions mean and why I am behaving the way that I am in some situation.  I am going to have to do more soul searching on these emotions and write more about my real emotions. 

Why do we have pregnancy hormonal emotions?  Isn't it enough that we grow this baby inside of us?  I guess this is one of the designs God made that I will never understand and the suffering I receive will get me to heaven. 

Today's post is linked-up to: 
round button chicken


Thank you for reading.   Please pray for me as I will be praying for you.  God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment