Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sad, Bad New

I know I have said this before but I am going to say it again.  We have an amazing community.  We have a prayer warrior community.  When bad things happen we often hear of them in the form of  prayer requests. 

A few day ago we received really sad, bad news.  The first message was to pray for two little girls who were in a car accident.  Then next message was that the two little girls had died in the hospital in their parents arms. 

Wow!  This message jolted me.  I can't even imagine being the mother of these two girls.  As a mother who lost a baby the emotions come back all over again.  I feel the hurt for this mom.  I guess it is not so bad to carry some of her pain.  Lord help me to shoulder some of Rebecca's cross. 

The beautiful Lewis Family

Please pray for Sean, Rebecca, and Vivian Lewis.  If you can please make a financial contribution to the Sean and Becca Lewis Fund any amount is helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment